"Single Point of Contact for the Show"
The Producer is responsible for the overall production and is the "Go To" person for all aspects of the show. The Producer will keep things on track and monitor the progress of the various teams. Any special requests by performers or others should be funneled through the Producer before acting on them to ensure there is no conflict within the show. AT MINIMUM, the Producer will perform the following:
- Coordinate rehearsal dates and schedule with Director
- Present and review show budget with Director
- Approve and keep all budget expenses documented and accountable
- Announce audition dates and supply copies of scripts
- Put together a Show Team which includes but is not limited to: Stage Manager, Technical Crew (lighting, sound), Make Up Coordinator, Publicity/Marketing, Costume Coordinator, Props, Video, Ticket Sales, Choreography
- Schedule a pre-show meeting with the complete Show Team before start of the production
- Be present at every performance of the show to address issues and questions.
~ For more information, contact Jolene Nerdahl at (952) 237-2410 or firstname.lastname@example.org ~