SCG DRAMA AND COMEDY CLUB COMMITTEE CHARTER
Name of Committee *
Current Chairperson *
Email address *
Date of last revision *
Purpose (Summary) *
To provide assistance applying stage makeup for performers. Recruit volunteers and provide research and instruction to the scheduled make-up crew for each performance.
Specific responsibilities *
* Purchase and inventory makeup materials, insuring adequate supplies.
* Meets with the production staff and Director for specific performance needs.
* Constructs schedule for makeup team.
* Query actors for any specific needs and or allergies.
* Provide Research sites to educate volunteers about specific make-up for characters in the cast.
Any specific decisions delegated to the Committee by the board *
The board approves a yearly makeup budget
Meeting schedule (regular date, time, place): *
Confer via e-mail and meet with team and actors before dress rehearsal to understand everyone’s needs.
How the chairperson will be selected. *
Appointed by the Drama Club President
Term of the chairperson *
Composition (number and type – e.g., only board members, or others?) *
At minimum, the team includes Joan Brenner, Pat Carnahan, Sandy Nonas, Judy Otteson, Yvette Schuver, Jeanne Rudolph, June Smith
Other important details:
Select committee members to minimize, as necessary, the burden on volunteers. Maximize participation without losing the continuity and efficiency of support.